J McFarlane’s Inn 1900-1905, what is now the Anchor bar.
The Colosseum, c.1914, a ship’s chandlers, naval and sports outfitters, during the 1914-18 War. This was situated where Allium is now on Hopetoun Road.
Sandercombe’s Grocer Shop, c.1920’s, where Queens Spice Indian Restaurant and Take Away is now situated, on the High Street.
The Corner Shop, Williamson Place, 1920’s. Occupied by Mrs McLucas and run as a grocer, confectioner and tearoom. The lady at the window is Granny Dalgleish, the local midwife. This is at the bottom of Hopetoun Road, now Deerys Undertaker.
Forth Bridge Hotel, c.1900, which was formerly called the Prince of Wales before the Rail Bridge was built, now the Ferry Tap.
© Queensferry History Group Archives